Your Harper’s British Classics Location
- Areas of high footfall – in particular, the UK’s top 40 highest footfall shopping centres
- Centres with fast-food & fast-casual clusters
- Locations anchored by a multi-screen cinema
- Towns & cities with a large office and retail presence
- Entertainment & leisure destination
- Travel hubs – in particular, airports, train stations & motorway services
- High street locations with high footfall
- Food court locations – minimum 650 sq ft with at least 5 linear meters of frontage.
- Restaurant locations: ideal size is 1,200 sq ft to 2,000 sq ft with 7 linear meters of frontage. We will consider greater than 2,000 sq ft depending upon expected volume. 35+ seats required.
- Late-evening trading, preferably all-day trading. Seven days per week.
Harper’s has a good relationship with some of the top shopping centre landlords and may be able to find you prime retail sites.