What You’ll Need to Become a Franchisee?
Although we will consider individuals who only wish to open one restaurant, we are particularly interested in those people whose ambitions extends to operating across multiple sites and owning a substantial number of Harper’s outlets.
We’re on the lookout for the following traits:
- Ambitious, honest, energetic with a strong work ethic to grow your business and the Harper’s brand
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and energise their teams to provide high levels of quality
- Can confront daily business challenges head-on
- Is a team player
- Buys into our philosophy and our system
- Has a passion for our brand and vision
We are keen to talk to applicants who fall into some or all of the following categories:
- Has at least five years’ experience and a track record of success within business (particularly hospitality)
- Has managed a multi-site operation
- Experienced in the QSR/Casual Dining sector
- Possess training, coaching and management experience
- Has a track record of instigating and managing business growth
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the financial metrics of our type of business